Production General Meeting Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Production General Meeting Area

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Shall Ti

Tal`ShenAran Member
Holoboard Member

What I have to say for this one is probably quite relevant, I have an extensive production network that is far from Glom Tho that I will be moving to Glom Tho, the proaction capacity I will be producing for CA to help produce what we need is as follows

44 factories in 4 cities on a gas Giant in Glom Tho, as well as 7 shipyard 1's and a shipyard three,

out of that I am hoping to dedicate 20 factories to the sole production of fighters, depending on the deals I work out (which will be discussed with the concerned parties i.e. navy, army or production for safeties sake of the deals) and 3 or 4 shipyard 1's to the production of Corona's. But as Sabo is in charge of the production sector I would like you're opinion on that, I have also secured a Free MTC dc from Krath for services to them, I can increase the size of this production hub depending on our needs as well but I will leave that to Sabo's transgression.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Production General Meeting Area

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Michael Savar

"Temet Nosce”

I had sent Elm a message with the immediate needs of the Navy in terms of Ships I will dig that message up and get it to you and Sabo. I can say though that the MTC DC is for me to use as the Navy Flagship.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Shall Ti

That is fine, I have a dreadnought and a namana for myself as well as the next commander, but I need to talk to you about the deals I am working outside the faction so if you can DM or meet me on IRC some time we can discuss it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Vice Magistrate this is outstanding i will get with you on irc to iron it all out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Zari Jinzler

Would be good to have a couple more of the larger ship yards, we have one four but maybe over time after other priorities are sorted, add another large one.

Most of what can be produced for the army can be done in a factory. So the more factories available the merrier.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Shall TI

I would agree Zari, except that the main stays of anything useful we can make in a sy 1, Sy 3's are good for mtcs and sy 4s are good for tabders but other wise we have nothing we can build in them, if we could get access to mc-80s or star destroyers (we can't) it be a different story. Sy 2's are good for med nebs and neutrons and dreadnoughts (I could try and get dc access but no promises) so other wise sy 1s are the most economic way to go. But a couple sy 3's and 4's would not hurt to much.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Zari Jinzler

I agree shall, its a nice to have not a mandatory.

Dreads and Kaloths would be nice to go along with golans for system defense but I believe the navy of the system is in the hands of VA Savar.

For the Army, GR75s or CR90's potentially. Im using a Kaloth right now and need to find a suitable freighter that fit inside as it doesnt land.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabo Magus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Shall Ti

Kaloths I am working on, as for army ships, cr-90s would be good for landing troops but not tanks or other land units but could be good for suppressive fire, GR-75s is a good idea due to they have an armament but also dx-9 drops hips are good they hold a few people and can fit a light vehicle in them I think

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top